- Please complete the online reserve form prior to placing course materials on reserve.
- Please allow a 1 week processing period before materials are available to the students at the beginning of the fall and spring terms.
- Photocopies from a book or journal article can only be placed on reserve for one semester without written copyright permission.
- Questions? Contact Sandy Heller, Circulation Manager at (254) 295-4637.
Search reserves by course Search reserves by instructor
What are Reserve items?
- The library course reserves system provides valuable readings and other learning resources that support the instructional requirements of specific courses.
- Your instructor reserves physical course items, such as books, articles, DVDs, kits, and works of art, at the library's Circulation Desk so that students in a specific course have priority in using these resources.
- Reserve items generally have shorter loan periods (2 hours - one week) depending on the course requirement.
- Reserve items are not renewable.
- Fines for late return of course reserve materials are $1.00 per item / day and unpaid reserve fines will block your borrowing privileges.
- Materials are searchable in the library's online catalog by either course name or instructor name.