- Complete the online reserve form prior to placing ANY materials on reserve.
- Please allow a 1 week processing period before materials are available to the students at the beginning of the fall and spring terms.
- Photocopies from a book or journal article can only be placed on reserve for one semester without written copyright permission.
- Questions? Contact Sandy Heller, Circulation Manager at (254) 295-4637.
Search reserves by course Search reserves by instructor
What are Reserve items?
- Reserves include items such as books, book chapters, articles, videos, and works of art.
- Your instructor "reserves" these items at the library's Circulation Desk so students in a specific course have priority in using these resources.
- Reserve items are not renewable.
- Unpaid reserve fines will block your borrowing privileges.
- Reserve items generally have shorter loan periods (2 hours - one week) depending on the course requirement.
- Materials are searchable in the library's online catalog by either course name or instructor name.