- Citations covering ethnic and racial studies, discrimination, immigration, cultural identity, and more
- Offers a premier list of essential resources for undergraduate teaching and research
- Resources selected by RCL subject editors
- Includes the full text of Choice reviews, when available
- Ebooks offering comprehensive, balanced coverage of debate issues (issues of importance in modern society)
- Full-text Spanish-language database covers a broad array of subjects inside and outside academia.
- More than 150 multidisciplinary reference books
- More than 50 general interest magazines
- More than 2,500 health reports
- More than 1 million images with captions in Spanish
- Full text, evidence-based, point-of-care resource for physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, and rehabilitation professionals
- Includes more than 200 full-text (170 peer-reviewed) journals and magazines covering religion, theology, and philosophy
RIA Checkpoint - see listing under the database "Checkpoint"