McGraw Hill's Access Engineering is on trial now through the end of November.
AccessEngineering is an award-winning engineering reference tool for professionals, academics, and students that provides seamless access to the world's best-known, most-used collection of authoritative, regularly updated engineering reference information. AccessEngineering also comprises dynamic online features, such as instructional, faculty made videos, calculators, interactive tables and charts, as well as personalization tools allowing users to organize crucial project information as they work. Includes Perry's Handbook for Chemical Engineers and Marks' Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers, as well as newer resources, such as Mechatronics in Medicine.
- 690+ -- with more added each month -- instructional videos, created exclusively for AccessEngineering by top engineering faculty - demonstrate step-by-step solutions to real-world engineering problems
- Ready-to-use curriculum maps tie the most relevant content from our classic references to core engineering courses
- NEW: Excel spreadsheet calculator tools save time by streamlining commonly used calculations
- NEW: Business suite of references and videos help build management, presentation and process skills
- Personalization tools allow for the organization, highlighting and annotation of critical information
- 3900+ interactive graphs as well as thousands of downloadable tables make it easier to use and analyze key data
- A global engineering news feed delivers cutting-edge news across all major disciplines